This personalized Retirement Gift is a ready-to-hang, wood engraved memento! The sign may be customized to any profession (Nursing, Teaching, Medicine, Law, Business, etc...) It includes the number of years employed as well as the starting year and ending (retirement) year and is finished with the retiree's name. Further personalization can be made to any part of the sign if desired.
- Board made of heavy 5/8" thick birch wood, it is solid and feels wonderful in your hands!
- We cut, edge, and sand to remove slivers and frays
- Hand-painted and clear-coated for a smooth finish
- Spectacular laser engraving burns the design into the wood for contrast and amazing detailing
- Includes cut keyhole, so it is ready-to-hang right out of the box!
- The end result is not just a product but a precious piece that brings joy!
- 8x8 - actual dimensions approx 8” x 8”
- 12x12 - actual dimensions approx 11.5” x 11.5”
- 16x16 - actual dimensions approx 15.5” x 15.5”
Fast Processing & Free Shipping
- Most orders take 1-3 business days to create. Please check SHIPPING Tab for current processing times as these vary seasonally with order volume!
- We ship with USPS, usually with a 1-3 business day delivery time
- RUSH - If you need an order by a specific date, please contact us BEFORE placing your order so we can make arrangements to meet your deadline!
- Open Mon-Fri 9am-4:30pm EST, and occasionally the weekends
- Fast, courteous, and trustworthy communication to answer all your questions!
- With every order, we donate a meal to the underprivileged, replant trees, and fund local ministry in Northeast Florida! Read the About Us for more on our mission!
- Almost 10,000 five-star reviews left by happy customers! You are buying true handmade quality and our small team's commitment to deliver a one-of-a-kind product that will WOW you everytime!
- Please double-check your submitted personalization! We are not responsible for errors that were provided to us incorrectly.
1-4 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Due to the size of our team and high order volume, we currently do not offer gift wrapping. Gift messages may be added in the "notes" at checkout.
Almost all of our items include personalization at no extra charge. A few items are non-personalized general decor. We also accept custom orders; please contact us first.
Colors available are a close match the the color swatch photo; however, there will always be variation due to what device the swatch is viewed.
For engraved items: the grain of the wood will naturally vary, which can affect the level of darkness of the engraving itself, as well as how the paint color appears after application.
Our hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm. We are committed to responding to all inquires and messages within 24 on business days. Since we are a family operation, weekends are dedicated to time with our children and therefore messages are not checked. Thank you for understanding.
It is not customary for us to send a proof of design on every order. The designer will use their discretion to determine if a proof is needing to be sent to verify custom requests on an order. A proof may be requested by a customer at the time of purchase by adding a note when checking out; please note this can delay the overall turnaround time on your order.
May 26, 2020
I just had a chance to look at it yesterday when my husband wasn’t around! I just love it! He’s going to be so happy when I give it to him on Friday the 29th. I will tell everyone about you! It’s so awesome! Thanks you! I gave it to my husband Friday May 29 . He just loved it and so did all of our coworkers! Thanks
May 26, 2020
I ordered a gift for a friend for their retirement and it is beautifully crafted! More beautiful than I expected! This shop was easy to work with and had great customer service. I would definitely purchase items from them again.
Apr 9, 2020
It turned out beautiful. My mom was forced to retire due to autoimmune disease and current COVID pandemic and she was so surprised and loved this.
Mar 14, 2020
Jan 17, 2020